What's new

Recent hunt

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've dug a zillion nails lately but here's one I kept. I guess they figured out later that a sharp point would drive in better than a square point....lol.... Also dug a 1919 wheatie, oldest one yet for me.....Iknow, I will get a better camera soon...
 

Attachments

  • school 060.webp
    school 060.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 188
kinda looks like the nails my farrier uses
 
Does look like a horshoe nail. If square nails were gold, I'd be rich by now. Keep checkin that area, m bryan.
 
It's pretty cool how those hand forged square nails come out of the ground in such good shape!They give pretty good signal too.DBULL
 
XL-PRO PRO said:
It's pretty cool how those hand forged square nails come out of the ground in such good shape!They give pretty good signal too.DBULL
XL, they make you think you have a sure silver......
 
I dig a lot at cw sites hopeing for that elusive button.The ones where the structure has rotted away are reusable and are sought after by restorers.DBULL
 
XL I never thought of that

just finding something old like that would be something a restorer would want
to me that equals cash lol

duh--thanks for posting that cause all finds will be looked at in a different light for me now. cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom