alaldrid Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 211 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2015 #1 Haven't posted in a while since I haven't found anything worth posting. Here are some recent rough points I have picked up lately. Upvote 0
Haven't posted in a while since I haven't found anything worth posting. Here are some recent rough points I have picked up lately.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2015 #2 Looks like the stuff I find. Always enjoy seeing the Carolina artifacts. Thanks for showing
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 18, 2015 #3 Thanks for the show.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jul 22, 2015 #4 Nice! The first and last ones in particular.