What's new

Recent trip to the UK to visit Anne

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I spent 3 weeks in September visiting Anne, another forum member. We did some sightseeing and of course some detecting. here are the finds...
 

Attachments

  • Annenme1.webp
    Annenme1.webp
    150.5 KB · Views: 792
  • toygun2.webp
    toygun2.webp
    112.5 KB · Views: 810
  • firsthammered1.webp
    firsthammered1.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 823
  • ammocup1.webp
    ammocup1.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 827
  • buckle1500.webp
    buckle1500.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 894
  • lateroman1.webp
    lateroman1.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 901
  • pipetamper2.webp
    pipetamper2.webp
    42 KB · Views: 904
  • romanbrooch.webp
    romanbrooch.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,006
Upvote 0
Nice finds

My time will come to get over there and detect.

NJ
 
Hammered :hello2:

Toy gun is my fav, as I have never had one as complete as that :icon_thumright:

The 'pipe tamper' is really the the end of a 'seal top' spoon - 17th C :thumbsup:
 
Nice Finds from over the Pond, Congrats!

TommNJ
 
CRUSADER said:
Hammered :hello2:

Toy gun is my fav, as I have never had one as complete as that :icon_thumright:

The 'pipe tamper' is really the the end of a 'seal top' spoon - 17th C :thumbsup:


thanks for the id. I'm the one who determined it was a pipe tamper! lol I'll have to try to find a pic of one of these spoons! The gun is my favorite too!
 
Nice saves! Yes,I want to live there.
 
Very nice finds Debby! :notworthy:
England is such a beautiful country!
My wife and I were married in Scotland and spent three weeks on our honeymoon driving around England. :D

I really like the end of the 'seal top' spoon! :thumbsup:
Dave
 
Nice finds and sounds like a fum trip, if you had a pint of beer it was a GREAT succes :icon_thumright:
 
Wow Deb, you had one more adventure and brought some excellent finds back home to remember your trip by. Congrats, Quindy.
 
Cool finds and post! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom