What's new

recommendations for a gram scale

Agro

Full Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
107
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cali
hi gang,

i am looking to pick up a gram scale. any recommendations? i don't want to spend too much but don't want to end up with a cheap POS either.

thanks in advance!
 
Upvote 0
JJtheRollHunter said:
This one works great. It is also from the same seller I bought it from, so this is the cheapest price and shipping. The scale is cheap, but has never let me down.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-1000-x-0-1...784?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item414a9a5218

Wow. that is cheap.. must be some new China cheap scale or they have come down in price. Well the one I have is China made too and it's a Digiweigh. I bought it from Feebay a couple years ago for around $18 total. Works good, although the "on" button has to be pressed really hard to turn on as of late. A scale is my most used tool for this hobby. I can't go without one.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hey thanks for asking about a scale. I just got one of those off ebay also. For $5 bucks not much to loose....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom