What's new

Recommendations......Suggestions ??? Atlantic City was a definite experience !!!

rockyredbaron

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
848
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm headed to Atlantic City first week of June. Any suggestions on what areas to hit? I'm staying at Harrahs. I will have my MXT with me. Hope it works beachside.......... Are there any public beaches on that side ? Any suggestions ?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Recommendations......Suggestions ???

Contact the hotel and ask them for info. Waiting for someone that knows the area could take awhile and you won't know if it is right. The MXT will be fine on the dry sand and you could get away with using it on the wet if you turn down sens. Good Luck.
 
Re: Recommendations......Suggestions ???

Your MXT wont work there.
You need an Excalibur to hunt that beach ... :laughing7:
 
Re: Recommendations......Suggestions ???

Your about 2 miles away from the boardwalk where the action is, my vid was shot near Caesers..start at the ShowBoat and go south. The Mxt will work if you can adjust it for the saltwater sand, watch All of Surfdiggers video's, http://www.youtube.com/user/surfdigger he will show all the things to look for while hunting ...you don't need to be in the water there to find the treasure's, maybe up to it. Lots of hunters there, so you will have to watch the low tides and be on it.....I would say this is one of the best places on the east coast to live if your a Pirate.........Good Luck ....joe


 
Re: Recommendations......Suggestions ???

Thanks for your input Beechnut.

Looks like I'm gonna be on my own but that's okay I guess. I'll just get out the compass and wherever it leads me that's where I'll go !!!!


Rocky
 
Re: Recommendations......Suggestions ???

Willee said:
Your MXT wont work there.
You need an Excalibur to hunt that beach ... :laughing7:


Hate to argue the point ....but........my MXT worked just fine in front of the Boardwalk !!!! Nothing exciting to talk about except I found a ladies engagement ring for her ...photos coming soon. Found my first new dollar Washington ..the rest was clad $5.43. Post coming soon.
 
Glad the MXT worked, it's a work horse on any outing

Any trip to the beach is a good thing, and you did a good deed...she would have never got it back if you had not been there that minute...WTG
 
Re: Recommendations......Suggestions ???

Glad to hear that.
Just think what you left behind for the next guy with an Excalibur ... :tongue3:

Seriously ... the MXT will work just fine in the dry sand and you will find it if it is there.

Kudos to you for helping someone find their lost ring and returning it ... :hello2:
Wasnt that a great feeling?
That is the best way I know to attract good luck ... you karma account is loaded right now and you need to get out on the beach for the pay back.
Metal detector people are about the most honest and helpful people I have ever known.

Willee




rockyredbaron said:
Willee said:
Your MXT wont work there.
You need an Excalibur to hunt that beach ... :laughing7:


Hate to argue the point ....but........my MXT worked just fine in front of the Boardwalk !!!! Nothing exciting to talk about except I found a ladies engagement ring for her ...photos coming soon. Found my first new dollar Washington ..the rest was clad $5.43. Post coming soon.
 
Re: Recommendations......Suggestions ???

rockyredbaron said:
Willee said:
Your MXT wont work there.
You need an Excalibur to hunt that beach ... :laughing7:


Hate to argue the point ....but........my MXT worked just fine in front of the Boardwalk !!!! Nothing exciting to talk about except I found a ladies engagement ring for her ...photos coming soon. Found my first new dollar Washington ..the rest was clad $5.43. Post coming soon.

It was good to meet you when you came up to my neck of the woods this past week.....shame you weren't here right after one of our Nor'easters this past winter or in August when the fresh drop wetsand finds hit their peak.....Just glad to hear that you had a good time.....HH...Brian
PS. Here is a pic of the Rockyredbaron doing battle with his MXT on our beaches of Atlantic City (video coming soon)
 

Attachments

  • Video 108 0 00 03-18.webp
    Video 108 0 00 03-18.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 286

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom