unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,021 Reaction score 9,210 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 20, 2020 #1 low quality pix here, sorry. Nice red jasper point with a great fire pop. The storms have been really chewing up beach and the points just keep coming. I am lucky to have a spot to search that is private property! Attachments DSC01613.webp 48.5 KB · Views: 82 Upvote 0
low quality pix here, sorry. Nice red jasper point with a great fire pop. The storms have been really chewing up beach and the points just keep coming. I am lucky to have a spot to search that is private property!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #2 Really Nice! I really like finding that red and orange jasper.