s.c.shooter Bronze Member Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 732 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Detector(s) used Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2016 #1 I found this in the woods behind my house. I thought it was cool that the saddle ring is still attached. I think that it's an old Red Rider BB gun. Attachments bbrifle.webp 41.5 KB · Views: 173 Upvote 20
I found this in the woods behind my house. I thought it was cool that the saddle ring is still attached. I think that it's an old Red Rider BB gun.
CladMoonRising Jr. Member Joined Jan 29, 2015 Messages 86 Reaction score 471 Golden Thread 0 Location San Jose, CA Detector(s) used E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 5, 2016 #2 Nice. I got one in 1974 when I was 8 years old. Still have it!
WHADIFIND Gold Member Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 12,680 Reaction score 43,394 Golden Thread 1 Location South of the Mason-Dixon Line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT-MAX Garrett AT-PRO, Garrett Groundhog, Pro-Pointer, Jack Hammer! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2016 #3 Could put an eye out with that thing!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 6, 2016 #4 Cool
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,557 Reaction score 20,209 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2016 #5 Neat! Thanks for sharing...
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,315 Reaction score 11,482 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2016 #6 Oh fuuuudge, it's rusted
dts52 Bronze Member Joined Jun 20, 2015 Messages 1,600 Reaction score 2,286 Golden Thread 0 Location NW CT Detector(s) used Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer Vibra-probe / TRX pp Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2016 #7 Nice! Brings back lots of memories of countless hours in the woods. Many a can and bottle fell under the onslaught of my copper BBs. Sadly, such activity is no longer politically correct for youngsters.
Nice! Brings back lots of memories of countless hours in the woods. Many a can and bottle fell under the onslaught of my copper BBs. Sadly, such activity is no longer politically correct for youngsters.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2016 #8 That's what happened to my BB gun.. Nice find I bet some kid hid it then forgot where they hid it Nice
That's what happened to my BB gun.. Nice find I bet some kid hid it then forgot where they hid it Nice