
Yes, they made square Reese padlocks. I found square examples but didnt post them because I cannot find the exact match. I dont know why Maindigger posted the Reece trailer link or the round padlocks.Garabaldi said:The REESE pad lock is round, this item is square?. Do you think they made square pad locks?
I could not find a match in his links. I guess he was trying to say that Reese makes hitches and padlocks, but no match yet.
BigCypresshutner...yeah I kinda just posted the links I did to show that they infact did made the locks and trailers, couldn;t find an exact match on the links I posted but did post the links to show what they made, I should have held off posting anything till I found an exact match like Mrs. O. did.Same reason I posted the book. lol But I couldnt find the match.Mainedigger said:Nice job Mrs. O!!BigCypresshutner...yeah I kinda just posted the links I did to show that they infact did made the locks and trailers, couldn;t find an exact match on the links I posted but did post the links to show what they made, I should have held off posting anything till I found an exact match like Mrs. O. did.
. You people are amazing. Mrs. O thank you. You got the game ball on this one.
Thanks to you Maindigger, ironspike, and bigcy. I know idea what that was.

