collector01
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 1,377
- Reaction score
- 1,142
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- snow hill, MD
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F70
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner


I have the illustrated revolutionary war book it's in the pic it's a great book just got it last week. I do have a couple local memoir books from when I lived in wv. I actually found a nice site from reading it.
I came across an excellent description of a long defunct "swimming hole" .
Ahab , I was going through some old pamphlets and books that my parents had amassed about the South West
and I came across an excellent description of a long defunct "swimming hole" . I hope to explore it in the early fall this year .
This is one advantage that old books seem to have over the internet - (with google maps etc., it's the best of both worlds)
Here's a few of mine. Forest Forensics is a very interesting book about being able to read the forest. The Mass book is kinda cool for a northeast hunter but really nothing to do with treasure hunting. Just cool pics of old stuff. The Whitmans book is amazing and The Alberts and Tice books are great. Urban treasure hunter has some very interesting stuff in it as far as areas to hunt and seizing opportunities as the open up. I've been told that American Artifacts of Personal Adornment is good. I love love love having a library of reference books. So much cooler than googling everything. There's a book called Collectore Illustrated Encyclopedia of the American Revolution that's been recommended to me as well. Cool thread. I'm curious to see what's recommended
View attachment 1122771