What's new

Referrals....who were they?

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I noticed on my profile page that I've got 2 referrals....very cool.
How do I, or can I find out who they were?
 
metal_detector.gif
For those that don't know what we are talking about - we have the ability to send a friend a link to a thread you think they may find interesting. Whenever you view a thread, you can hit the Thread Tools that will provide a "E-Mail This Page..." selection send a brief message to anyone you like. Your referrer ID is added to the link you send, so if your friend registers on this forum as a result of viewing the link you sent to them, your referrals total will automatically be credited.
referral.webp
==============
referrala.webp​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom