What's new

Refunds from Kellyco??

I'm Hoping

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ft.Myers, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many have had or are having problems getting the refund in your account after customer service has said your refund will be processed? How long does it take??
 
It takes FOREVER!! That is one of a 2 reasons I will not do business with Kellyco. I ordered a set of headphones from them because they showed in stock on their web site but they were not. It literally took me 4 weeks and many phone calls later to get my account reimbursed. Even after this they never updated their web site showing the headphones were out of stock. I deal with Bart only now, you will not go wrong with Bart.
 
Kellyco does not states that Tesoro Majave are not in stock. Shame on them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom