davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to see White's (or their designated rep) hold regional training workshops. This forum provides great advice but I would like the opportunity to have in person training. Others might disagree but I would pay a reasonable fee to receive in field training. It might not necessarily be a money maker for Whites (they should at least cover their travel costs) but it would go a long way in customer training...not to mention additional sales of V3i's, or other Whites machines. Let's face it, the V3i has many features, many which will never be completely understood by a user unless they are shown via hands on training. Plus the networking opportunities would be valuable.

The V3i has many facets and sometimes slow folks like me need more than forum advice such as "read the manual" or "keep swinging it and you'll get the hang of it".

Just my proverbial two cents worth :icon_thumright:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I passed on getting the V3 for a couple reasons. I couldn't feel comfortable using it as I thought it was confusing and I was always second guessing what it was telling me. I might not have felt this way if I didn't have so many other detectors that I knew how to use.

My boss at the detector store where I worked wouldn't allow me to teach others how to use the detectors they bought unless they bought it from them. While I was teaching someone we could lose a sale from a customer that got tired of waiting and needed personal help too. They did have personal instructions available during certain nights.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread