What's new

REJECTED BY SECURITY FROM PRIVATE BEACH, I FIND SILVER COINS IN THE STREETS

scaupus

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
900
Reaction score
540
Golden Thread
0
Location
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a scheme to get into a private beach but it failed. I fell back onto Plan B, to search curb-less parking strips along some of the meanest streets of south florida. In this video I show some of what occurred.

 
Upvote 0
Those were some nice dimes. Sucks they wouldn't let you in to the beach, how the hell did that guard not know about Google? People amaze me sometimes. Anyways, nice finds, congrats and HH!
 
riff raff

Those were some nice dimes. Sucks they wouldn't let you in to the beach, how the hell did that guard not know about Google? People amaze me sometimes. Anyways, nice finds, congrats and HH!


Maybe he just didn't associate the use of the word Google with his job, and so didn't acknowledge it. His job is pretty basic...just turn back the riff raff. Palaver is pointless.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom