Hiker
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2008
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Newnan, GA
- Detector(s) used
- White's MXT
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Relics from Atlanta's outer defences
I did a little digging on a well known Confederate earth works south of the city of Atlanta. I was using a small coil and was surprised at how many relics i found. Besides the 6 fired enfields and Henry's, I dug these two items, a small button and a brass hanger. Can anyone ID them? Thanks for looking.
I did a little digging on a well known Confederate earth works south of the city of Atlanta. I was using a small coil and was surprised at how many relics i found. Besides the 6 fired enfields and Henry's, I dug these two items, a small button and a brass hanger. Can anyone ID them? Thanks for looking.
Attachments
Upvote
0







