What's new

Relics from the Battle of Mobile Bay

MichaelB

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
469
Reaction score
142
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mobile Bay, Alabama
These were found on private property, not by me unfortunately, around the Blakeley Battlefield from the Battle of Mobile Bay.

MichaelB
 

Attachments

  • Blakely canon balls2.webp
    Blakely canon balls2.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 554
  • blakely canister shot.webp
    blakely canister shot.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 531
Upvote 0
Those are some awesome Mobile relics! We have a place down in Orange beach and I usually visit Blakely and Ft. Morgan when I have time. I haven't done any relic hunting down there yet since I'm not familiar on where you can and cannot hunt around the Mobile bay area but have done well on the beaches for coins and jewelry etc.

D.
 
MB, Nice Relics, Congrats To Who Ever Dug Them. trk5capt...
 

Attachments

  • cwcannon.gif
    cwcannon.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 798
  • cwcannon.gif
    cwcannon.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 816
cool finds!

HH
 
Very nice finds. ;D ;D

Lee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom