What's new

Relics I’ve dug

upstate digger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
I am new to this site and would love some professional opinions on some relics I have dug while metal detecting. I’d love to hear what they are and possible date range. These are all from the same location in Upstate NY.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4013.webp
    IMG_4013.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4014.webp
    IMG_4014.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4011.webp
    IMG_4011.webp
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4010.webp
    IMG_4010.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4009.webp
    IMG_4009.webp
    1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4008.webp
    IMG_4008.webp
    740.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_4016.webp
    IMG_4016.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4017.webp
    IMG_4017.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
I am new to this site and would love some professional opinions on some relics I have dug while metal detecting. I’d love to hear what they are and possible date range. These are all from the same location in Upstate NY.
Carbine buckle ?
 
Welcome... :hello:

Is there any writing or marks on the fork?
 
Interesting and nice. Thanks for sharing.
 
Says Shefield plate co But no other markings
You've found a Sheffield Plate 1.
IDK what that means, exactly. Didn't have time to delve further into age, etc. Maybe contacting the author... ?
1726916444304.webp

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom