Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2018 #1 Anyone remember these, how old are they? Attachments 001.webp 911.9 KB · Views: 88 003.webp 742.7 KB · Views: 76 002.webp 529.3 KB · Views: 63
Steve in PA Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 9,667 Reaction score 14,518 Golden Thread 4 Location Pittsburgh, PA 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2018 #2 I think they are early 1970s but don't quote me. Upvote 0
No gold in NY Bronze Member Joined Mar 22, 2015 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 2,922 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites Coin Master, Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport High banker/dredge, DIY hand trommel, DIY Miller table, DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice, Keene A-52 A-52s 2186 Wheaties Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2018 #3 I have a few complete sets. A few bronze and a bunch of alumium. I wonder if they have any value? Upvote 0
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2018 Thread Owner #4 No gold in NY said: I have a few complete sets. A few bronze and a bunch of alumium. I wonder if they have any value? Click to expand... How many in complete set. I also have a few others, a couple are bronze. Can you post some pictures? Upvote 0
No gold in NY said: I have a few complete sets. A few bronze and a bunch of alumium. I wonder if they have any value? Click to expand... How many in complete set. I also have a few others, a couple are bronze. Can you post some pictures?
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Mar 26, 2018 #5 1968 coin. Upvote 0
U uglymailman Bronze Member Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,475 Golden Thread 0 Mar 26, 2018 #6 Epay has sets for 11-20 bucks. Good luck. Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 26,008 Reaction score 28,659 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Mar 26, 2018 #7 1968 Series one of two. https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces22589.html Don.... Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2018 #8 Here you go. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...+.TRS0&_nkw=sunoco+antique+car+coins&_sacat=0 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2018 #9 A complete unopened series 2 set. https://www.ebay.com/itm/FRANKLIN-M...128464?hash=item59093db590:g:p9MAAOSw1~JZQdZk As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
A complete unopened series 2 set. https://www.ebay.com/itm/FRANKLIN-M...128464?hash=item59093db590:g:p9MAAOSw1~JZQdZk
coinman123 Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 4,676 Reaction score 5,768 Golden Thread 2 Location New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2018 #10 Very funny you should post this. Over the weekend at the free swap area of my town transfer station, I found a baggie of them that someone was getting rid of. Under the car, on the left, should be the date 1968 in tiny letters. Cool find! Upvote 0
Very funny you should post this. Over the weekend at the free swap area of my town transfer station, I found a baggie of them that someone was getting rid of. Under the car, on the left, should be the date 1968 in tiny letters. Cool find!