What's new

Remember when silver meant CZs

XL-PRO PRO

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
252
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winchester Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT All Pro,Fisher F-19,Blistool V-5,Sovereign XS
Remember when silver meant CZ's

It used to be when you found a silver ring with stones it would have cubic zircons.I checked this one that I found late last year and Shazam!Real diamonds!I guess the price of gold has driven the jewelry market to use silver bands.I don't know if the ruby is real or synthetic,but it's a pretty ring regardless.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    224.6 KB · Views: 114
That is a nice looking ring.
I found what looked like a yellow gold ring with 6 tiny diamonds on it, but it is marked 925 inside the band, so I believe it is gold plated silver, the diamonds are cloudy though. It could be that they are now manufacturing diamonds so those maybe what they are putting in silver rings now days.
 
Wow, now that's a special find! It seems I have trouble finding real diamonds in gold settings, let alone in silver. Agreed, it's a really pretty ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom