Remember Your Very First Hunt?

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

I stumbled across a picture of my first 'official' hunt. It wasn't much, but I didn't know too much about what I was doing anyway. I am just glad that(being the type that must document everything I do no matter how insignificant it may seem at the time) I did at least date my first finds. Yes, this was at my mother's house, she let me detect her yard to my heart's content. Thanks mom! ;)

It would be cool to hear or even see the results of your first hunt(s). Surely some of you have some incredible stories and finds.

GL & HH!

Attachments

• DSCF1206.JPG
    DSCF1206.JPG
    618.5 KB · Views: 64

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first hunt would have been 40-some odd years ago. If I were recording it back then, I would probably remember but I did not so all those back then are a blur! I DO remember that "sledding hills" were heavy on the list of places to hunt. LOTS of cash at the top and then the bottom of sledding hills! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions