What's new

Reminder if your time is off here at TreasureNet.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How to Spring ahead.

Go to your Profile

Choose Look and Layout
Preferences


Time Offset 4 hours on the east coast

or just click (auto detect)

Click CHANGE PROFILE

Or if you Prefer, just pretend your Showing up
for posts an Hour Late.
 
I'll opt for being an hour late, like now :tongue3:

Unless of course a moderator would be so kind as to swing by here and change it for me :headbang: Maybe then, I'll even be kinder going forward :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
I'll opt for being an hour late, like now :tongue3:

Unless of course a moderator would be so kind as to swing by here and change it for me :headbang: Maybe then, I'll even be kinder going forward :laughing7:
I'll go with you , Spart . If they waited for an hour to hear what we say then they want to hear it :blob7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom