Rebel - KGC
Platinum Member
- #1
Thread Owner
BY "popular" requests... http://www.treasurehunters.us/ 
http://www.remoteviewingexperts.com/
OR... "google" TRV
REMOTE VIEWING BURIED TREASURE(S)
Good Luck... HH
BY "popular" requests... http://www.treasurehunters.us/ 
OR... "google" TRV
REMOTE VIEWING BURIED TREASURE(S)
Good Luck... HH

Yeah, Marc... read YOUR story... SO SAD. S_W, YOU could learn a LOT from Marc's experience; as an INDIGO KID, YOU could learn TRV, and be an "consultant" to us, "old fogies"
LOL. BE SURE TO GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING... Good Luck! HH!!



"K.K.", if you are "talking" about LRL of the ELECTRONIC (High-Test) type... no, it is not. TRV is STRICTLY a human mind thing, utilized by the U.S. Army Intelligence, & CIA for "Intel" gathering. All you need, are the co-ordinates (seen SOME "posted" on TN for GPS PREVIOUSLY).
THEN, YOU go there (MIND Travel) and "see" what is there; HA!. STILL, gotta go "dig it up"! :
Isn't THAT, also like the LRL?
Rebel - KGC said:![]()
![]()
C.C., if you are "talking" about LRL of the ELECTRONIC (High-Test) type... no, it is not. TRV is STRICTLY a human mind thing, utilized by the U.S. Army Intelligence, & CIA for "Intel" gathering. All you need, are the co-ordinates (seen SOME "posted" on TN for GPS PREVIOUSLY).
THEN, YOU go there (MIND travel) and "see" what is there; HA!. STILL, gotta go "dig it up"! :
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Who WOULDN'T allow us to "talk" about it? It is a NEW PARADIGM in THing, that JUST might work... DUNNO. 
STARBUCKS! K.K.; LRL... why not? aarthr; TRV is NOT

:P

someotherdude said:I talked about LRL once and Marc tele transported me to a dungeon where I couldn't use my E.S.P. To contact the F.B.I. So had to Keep on D.L. until the A.M. which is when the MRS. went lookin forme and found me D.O.A. cause i tried to have an O.O.B.E. but materialized half in and half outta a rock.:P
![]()
![]()
Well that just goes to show what value my opinion holds.
Anyhoo I just think there's plenty of other obvious bogus stuff I've seen posted I'm not gonna waiste anymore time on this one or any others for that matter. 
someotherdude said:Lemme guess, because the majority of opinion is that they are bogus, right ? Well that is Marcs' right as the owner to stipulate what is and isn't open for discussion. But my two cents is that allthough I think they may be bogus I also have no experience with them, so my opinion ain't worth the paper I just printed on. Oh yeah this ain't paperWell that just goes to show what value my opinion holds.
Anyhoo I just think there's plenty of other obvious bogus stuff I've seen posted I'm not gonna waiste anymore time on this one or any others for that matter.
Make peace brothas !![]()

TECHNIQUES: "If you are aware of ANY conventional OR... unconventional technique that OTHERS can use to LOCATE treasure, POST IT HERE. " HA! "Treasure sniffing dogs" ?!?
