REMOVED

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting it! Sorry about the losers that made you uncomfortable.

It is a great time to ID the losers on your thread, and use the 'ignore user' option.

Their posts on any other subject would be as worthless as their posts on your photo thread.

:thumbsup:

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't had any rude comments on my Mugshot. I wonder what brought that on? :icon_scratch:

Molly.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Really sorry that had to happen to you. Most detecting folks are pretty kind and not rude. I am with Molly on this one...cant figure it out :icon_scratch:

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
I had to take the picture of me skating down venice beach in my speedo off for the same reason. Some people....

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As one of the guys, here, I'd just like to say... Sorry that that happened.

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gypsy Heart said:
Really sorry that had to happen to you. Most detecting folks are pretty kind and not rude. I am with Molly on this one...cant figure it out :icon_scratch:

Let me take a stab at it. Kelley had a little more "skin" showing and her good nature didn't really discourage it (not saying it was her fault at all). She was just joking around and kidding and maybe a few of the guys just got carried away and stepped over the line.

I really don't know because I haven't been following the thread. Just a guess.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a reflection on their mother. My mother taught me not to be rude to ladies. :thumbsup: Sorry it happened Kelley.
Burdie

gibsondan

Nov 15, 2008
I'm new. But I'm sorry you had a negative experience here. I don't know what was said to you but hope you stick around and share your detecting ventures with us. Dan

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was gonna suggest you do that when you told me about the happenings, Kell... but you beat me to it! :D
I told you though, some guys are just proper jerks. *shrugs*

Bran <><

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Sorry to hear that, Kelly. I haven't followed your thread lately, so I don't know what happened. Report it to Jeff, and be sure it was a bad few, I'm sure.

DM

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn that sucks, sorry this happened to you!!!! >:(

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Oh come on guys, if a girl wears a bathing suit to the beach should she expect guys to make perverted remarks and yell rude comments to her? She dind't show anymore then most of our significant others and family members show at the beach and I wouldnt allow anyone to make these kind of comments. I thought it was a nice classy dress, the style that most girls wear today. I see much worse in a Sears Ad. Its not like she was in her underwear or naked. Theres a big difference between complimenting someone and being a pervert. Theres no way im posting my new speedo glamour pics now. ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a reminder.

this is posted at the top of the Mug shot Forum

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,6019.0.html

Final Line :

p.s., You can Lock your post after posting, (look for the Lock button in your post) if you don't want anyone responding to it.

If the Lock Button has been removed, because
of use in other forums here, a simple P.M.
to PBK, Wreckdiver1715 or I, can have it Locked for you

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
Oh come on guys, if a girl wears a bathing suit to the beach should she expect guys to make perverted remarks and yell rude comments to her? She dind't show anymore then most of our significant others and family members show at the beach and I wouldnt allow anyone to make these kind of comments. I thought it was a nice classy dress, the style that most girls wear today. I see much worse in a Sears Ad. Its not like she was in her underwear or naked. Theres a big difference between complimenting someone and being a pervert. Theres no way im posting my new speedo glamour pics now. ;D

AGREED!!!!!!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread