ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pippinwhitepaws said:
watching too much monty python crusader?

I live my life in there image. Timeless quality.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pippinwhitepaws said:
ashlee1228 said:
Kelly you arent the only one who has recieved rude and inappropriate messages; the unwanted and unwarrented attention has made me dread checking my PM's and it has taken away the enjoyment i used to get from this site.

first...i do not approve of such behavior...
since this thread won't go away...time for my two cents...why am i always the alternative view?
risque photos posted on line lend themselves towards bizarre response...most young ladies know this.

no blame, just a fact.
'methinks thou...'

Just to understand your post a little better, because you quoted her...
Were you saying that Ashlee1228 has posted "risqué" photos? Or were you speaking of someone else?

Bran <><

P

pippinwhitepaws

no..i was not picking on ashley...
i was commenting on the topic...
rude behavior towards anyone is wrong...especially when it is based on 'looks', sexuality, race, creed, color or religion.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pippinwhitepaws said:
rude behavior towards anyone is wrong...especially when it is based on 'looks', sexuality, race, creed, color or religion.

Ok, gotcha.
I was just thinking, I've never seen her post anything online that wasn't modest, and I'm pretty confident she wouldn't.
I do agree with you though... that behavior, on any front for which you've listed, isn't respectful at all.
People should be able to post a photo of themselves on here (within reason), and not be subject to harassment or scrutiny... especially if it really isn't anything distasteful (I know that is subjective to whomever is looking at & judging them)

Bran <><

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
pippinwhitepaws said:

Ok, gotcha.
I was just thinking, I've never seen her post anything online that wasn't modest, and I'm pretty confident she wouldn't.
I do agree with you though... that behavior, on any front for which you've listed, isn't respectful at all.
People should be able to post a photo of themselves on here (within reason), and not be subject to harassment or scrutiny... especially if it really isn't anything distasteful (I know that is subjective to whomever is looking at & judging them)

Bran <><

I agree but don't like images of myself in my mums album let along the internet, & my point still stands. You need to be protective over your personal info. Identify theft is a big issue right now as well as all the mentioned above. You can avoid most of the trouble if you use some common sense (although subjective, as you wouldn't want to be inflicted with my sense)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
godisnum1 said:
pippinwhitepaws said:

Ok, gotcha.

Bran <><

I agree but don't like images of myself in my mums album let along the internet, & my point still stands. You need to be protective over your personal info. Identify theft is a big issue right now as well as all the mentioned above. You can avoid most of the trouble if you use some common sense (although subjective, as you wouldn't want to be inflicted with my sense)

What is the Mug Shots section here on T-Net there for anyway???

Bran <><

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
CRUSADER said:
godisnum1 said:
pippinwhitepaws said:

Ok, gotcha.

Bran <><

What is the Mug Shots section here on T-Net there for anyway???

Bran <><

ask a silly question, why the 3 question marks?

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My point was less about photo's than about other info.

Can you not see, I'm trying to help. If one person reads this & thinks twice about what they do, and this saves them being targeted then thats one more happy camper.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
My point was less about photo's than about other info.

Can you not see, I'm trying to help. If one person reads this & thinks twice about what they do, and this saves them being targeted then thats one more happy camper.

Sorry, I hit the ? mark a couple times too many.

Other than that, that's cool. It's only a discussion... nothing more. :)

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too! There's too much snow covering everything here though... :(

Bran <><

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pippinwhitepaws said:
i sure wish it was warm enuff to go outside...

it is ;D

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
ashlee1228 said:
Kelly you aren't the only one who has received rude and inappropriate messages; the unwanted and unwarranted attention has made me dread checking my PM's and it has taken away the enjoyment i used to get from this site.

yeah.... i hear that! I'm sorry you're having the same trouble as i am.... crazy since none of these people
even "really" know us to pass the judgement on whether we would be interesting in receiving these PM's
or posts. If youre funny, young and not ugly they are all over you.... and some of us just arent into it.
I have had to put people on "block" under my email too... from this site!
good luck to you.
kell

I agree ladies. You can't imagine the comments I've received from some of these misguided soles on TN about my dress picture, not to mention from my wife & kids!!! ;D :tongue3: :wink:
I personally have really enjoyed TN. I've learned a lot on this site about history & relics, enjoyed posting my finds, and have had a lot of fun here too.
I think there's a great group of folks on here. I've been happily married for 26 years and personally can't imagine having to use the internet to find a girl, especially on a treasure hunting site. :o :icon_scratch:
Hopefully we will start seeing some of your detecting finds soon. :thumbsup:
-MM-
P.S. Nana "modified" this picture. I used to look like Angelina Jolie before she got a hold of it. ;D :wink:

Attachments

• I get no respect.jpg
    I get no respect.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,091

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
godisnum1 said:
Me too! There's too much snow covering everything here though... :(

Bran <><

Ice is melted here, sun is out, no crust to deal with, and the diggings gonna be good this weekend.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney56 said:
Ice is melted here, sun is out, no crust to deal with, and the diggings gonna be good this weekend.

I'm envious stoney... we got a good amount of ice, followed by a decent amount of snow... then again followed by more sleet. It's gonna take some time for this place to thaw out! lol

And MM, I really don't know what to say to that picture. I really don't... LOL!!!!

Bran <><

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
godisnum1 said:
I'm envious stoney... we got a good amount of ice, followed by a decent amount of snow... then again followed by more sleet. It's gonna take some time for this place to thaw out! lol
Bran <><

Yep, with the temps in the 50's-gonna be focused eyes forward and diggin' downwards.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney56 said:
Yep, with the temps in the 50's-gonna be focused eyes forward and diggin' downwards.

Awesome! Well I hope you come up with alot of finds in the meantime! :icon_sunny:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread