🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
stoney56 said:
Ice is melted here, sun is out, no crust to deal with, and the diggings gonna be good this weekend.

I'm envious stoney... we got a good amount of ice, followed by a decent amount of snow... then again followed by more sleet. It's gonna take some time for this place to thaw out! lol

And MM, I really don't know what to say to that picture. I really don't... LOL!!!!
Bran <><

Sorry Bran. I hope I didn't ruin your dinner. ;D :wink:
-MM-

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModernMiner said:
-MM-

That's funny MM, because I was actually in the middle of eating when I read that.
Hey, at least your dress was of the modest sort! :wink:

Bran <><

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
ModernMiner said:
-MM-

That's funny MM, because I was actually in the middle of eating when I read that.
Hey, at least your dress was of the modest sort! :wink:

Bran <><

It was the only one that fit. I ripped three others trying them on and my wife about killed me. :o I told her I was just checking the "quality" of them, because I didn't want any wife of mine wearing cheap goods. She didn't fall for it. :tongue3: ;D
-MM-

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha!!!!
Your poor wife....

Bran <><

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModernMiner said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
ashlee1228 said:
Kelly you aren't the only one who has received rude and inappropriate messages; the unwanted and unwarranted attention has made me dread checking my PM's and it has taken away the enjoyment i used to get from this site.

yeah.... i hear that! I'm sorry you're having the same trouble as i am.... crazy since none of these people
even "really" know us to pass the judgement on whether we would be interesting in receiving these PM's
or posts. If youre funny, young and not ugly they are all over you.... and some of us just arent into it.
I have had to put people on "block" under my email too... from this site!
good luck to you.
kell

I agree ladies. You can't imagine the comments I've received from some of these misguided soles on TN about my dress picture, not to mention from my wife & kids!!! ;D :tongue3: :wink:
I personally have really enjoyed TN. I've learned a lot on this site about history & relics, enjoyed posting my finds, and have had a lot of fun here too.
I think there's a great group of folks on here. I've been happily married for 26 years and personally can't imagine having to use the internet to find a girl, especially on a treasure hunting site. :o :icon_scratch:
Hopefully we will start seeing some of your detecting finds soon. :thumbsup:
-MM-
P.S. Nana "modified" this picture. I used to look like Angelina Jolie before she got a hold of it. ;D :wink:

OK... HERE IS THE HONEST TRUTH!!!!!!
I was sad to remove the mug shot simply because I didn't want the picture of MM in that dress to disappear!
you look better than Angelina Jolie!!!!
I'm the happiest person on earth right now knowing its back up!! LOLOLOLOL
you are my hero MM!!! :wav:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
ModernMiner said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
ashlee1228 said:
Kelly you aren't the only one who has received rude and inappropriate messages; the unwanted and unwarranted attention has made me dread checking my PM's and it has taken away the enjoyment i used to get from this site.

yeah.... i hear that! I'm sorry you're having the same trouble as i am.... crazy since none of these people
even "really" know us to pass the judgement on whether we would be interesting in receiving these PM's
or posts. If youre funny, young and not ugly they are all over you.... and some of us just arent into it.
I have had to put people on "block" under my email too... from this site!
good luck to you.
kell

I agree ladies. You can't imagine the comments I've received from some of these misguided soles on TN about my dress picture, not to mention from my wife & kids!!! ;D :tongue3: :wink:
I personally have really enjoyed TN. I've learned a lot on this site about history & relics, enjoyed posting my finds, and have had a lot of fun here too.
I think there's a great group of folks on here. I've been happily married for 26 years and personally can't imagine having to use the internet to find a girl, especially on a treasure hunting site. :o :icon_scratch:
Hopefully we will start seeing some of your detecting finds soon. :thumbsup:
-MM-
P.S. Nana "modified" this picture. I used to look like Angelina Jolie before she got a hold of it. ;D :wink:

OK... HERE IS THE HONEST TRUTH!!!!!!
I was sad to remove the mug shot simply because I didn't want the picture of MM in that dress to disappear!
you look better than Angelina Jolie!!!!
I'm the happiest person on earth right now knowing its back up!! LOLOLOLOL
you are my hero MM!!! :wav:

Thanks Kelly.
You made my day too. :thumbsup: I doubt Brad Pitt would want to have my kids, but I'm glad as heck about that. :tongue3: ;D :wink:
I've taken a LOT of razzing over that dress shot, but if it can make someone laugh, I'm happy too. :icon_jokercolor:
Have a good one girl,
MM

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Lish is HOT ...

Can this thread END now ...

~ Nick ~

first of all slick nick... WHO is "lish"?
and second.. no this will never end! havent you seen my pull tab picture?....

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Guy In Back said:
Ladies...

When you post a pretty picture of yourself on the internet - your going to attract some less than desirable types along with all the good folks. It's going to happen. It can't be avoided, this is the internet!

Try using an icon or avatar that is somewhat generic, but reflects something fun about you. Don't share any personal or cheese-cake photos of yourself until you know someone, and then share it person to person, not person to world.

I am sure that there are other beautiful ladies here that don't get the perv-mail because they have not posted any glamor shots. The perv's simply don't know they are there.

When that fails, report the person to the mods, let them cut the offender off at the knees.

Kelly,

I would appreciate your thoughts on my comment. Am I way off base, and I need to rethink my logic? Does this not apply to this situation?

Not being a caliber of person who would attract such comments, I have no hands on personal experience with which to draw upon, just some life experience.

I see you posted another very attractive photo of yourself for your icon, along with a comment about being ready to go partying...

I am just wondering what I have missed here in order to properly align my thought process, or if I just gave plain old bad advice based on my skewed perception of events?

It appeared to me that you were reaching out for solutions, if not, I apologize for sticking my nose into your business.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
no this will never end! havent you seen my pull tab picture?....

:D :D :D

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pg. 2 :D
Applaud.gif

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, right?? lol

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't say I've ever had strong contacts with any young females... though I might be nice and say "Welcome to T-Net" or something, just like everyone else.

Yes, I have been quick to protect Ashlee... because she's my fiancee... so I don't appreciate comments suggesting that she has posted anything to call for the PM's that she's received, which I've had read to me. I appreciate your concern though Plehbah, and noticing that I have taken her back on this issue. I think I have every right to do so. Just sayin...

As a sidenote, I believe I was actually first befriended by Kelly... as I'm sure she can confirm for ya.

Bran <><

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
I wouldn't say I've ever had strong contacts with any young females... though I might be nice and say "Welcome to T-Net" or something, just like everyone else.

Yes, I have been quick to protect Ashlee... because she's my fiancee... so I don't appreciate comments suggesting that she has posted anything to call for the PM's that she's received, which I've had read to me. I appreciate your concern though Plehbah, and noticing that I have taken her back on this issue. I think I have every right to do so. Just sayin...

As a sidenote, I believe I was actually first befriended by Kelly... as I'm sure she can confirm for ya.

Bran <><

BRANDO!!!!!!!!! you are so right... i did befriend you first... based on your screen name... remember?
because us God fearing good kids are a dying breed!.... true story!
and we have become friends talking about tons of nonsense!!! and where to MD around here.... you
are just an overall good guy!
I for one am happy to be able to count you as one of my friends.
kell

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy In Back said:
Guy In Back said:
Ladies...

When you post a pretty picture of yourself on the internet - your going to attract some less than desirable types along with all the good folks. It's going to happen. It can't be avoided, this is the internet!

Try using an icon or avatar that is somewhat generic, but reflects something fun about you. Don't share any personal or cheese-cake photos of yourself until you know someone, and then share it person to person, not person to world.

I am sure that there are other beautiful ladies here that don't get the perv-mail because they have not posted any glamor shots. The perv's simply don't know they are there.

When that fails, report the person to the mods, let them cut the offender off at the knees.

Kelly,

I would appreciate your thoughts on my comment. Am I way off base, and I need to rethink my logic? Does this not apply to this situation?

Not being a caliber of person who would attract such comments, I have no hands on personal experience with which to draw upon, just some life experience.

I see you posted another very attractive photo of yourself for your icon, along with a comment about being ready to go partying...

I am just wondering what I have missed here in order to properly align my thought process, or if I just gave plain old bad advice based on my skewed perception of events?

It appeared to me that you were reaching out for solutions, if not, I apologize for sticking my nose into your business.

I'm sorry I dont feel this really needs an answer.....

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Kell... I really appreciate your friendship as well. :)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions