What's new

Renato Watch: Tell Me About It Please!!

PAyoungin

Full Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
149
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Schuylkill County, PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Hopefully
I bought this Renato watch for $.50 at a garage sale today. I have no idea what the name of it is or a value..either would be nice! Thanks in advance!!
 

Attachments

  • 82.webp
    82.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 542
  • 83.webp
    83.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 528
I don't know anything about them, but if you do a search on ebay, you will see that they are NOT cheap watches. Nice find!

Doug
 
Upvote 0
Actually, as far as watches and watch brands go, they are fairly cheap, and remind me of Invicta. From what I can see they've only been around since about 2005 so what I thought might have been a vintage watch, is probably worth about what was paid. :-X

What does it say on the dial? (besides the name and numbers)
 
Upvote 0
PAyoungin said:
Japan Mvmnt Hong Kong Dial and QUARTZ


Well that seals it. 50 cents, probably worth about what you paid.... assuming it works! :)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom