dave-enc
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2003
- Messages
- 5,632
- Reaction score
- 38
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastern North Carolina
We are reporting in from the road for this monthes road trip. This road trip is always special for us as we use it as our anniversary gift to each other. Yes Bobbie and I will be married 5 years this friday
. The weather has been great and we have had a great time thus far. We still have tomorrow as I am off from work Monday because of Veterans Day. Any way we headed out yesterday morning, and detected yesterday afternoon, and most all of today. I found the engagement ring yesterday afternoon at a school where someone elses foot steps were everywhere, but I found the ring right beside a swing. Bobbie found the silver clasp, and silver bead there also. We headed back out this morning a little before 9:00 and detected until it was dark. Our 3rd school today produced 4 pieces of silver. Bobbie found the silver wedding band, and I found the silver toe ring, and the 2 silver earrings. Lastly as the title says we have founds lots of $$$ this weekend so far also. When we were done counting out this evening, we had found over $50.00 so far for the 2 days. This is picture of our good finds so far, tomorrow when we get home I will post pics of all the stuff for the weekend.
Congrats to all that were able to get out and detect this weekend
hh
dave+bobbie
. The weather has been great and we have had a great time thus far. We still have tomorrow as I am off from work Monday because of Veterans Day. Any way we headed out yesterday morning, and detected yesterday afternoon, and most all of today. I found the engagement ring yesterday afternoon at a school where someone elses foot steps were everywhere, but I found the ring right beside a swing. Bobbie found the silver clasp, and silver bead there also. We headed back out this morning a little before 9:00 and detected until it was dark. Our 3rd school today produced 4 pieces of silver. Bobbie found the silver wedding band, and I found the silver toe ring, and the 2 silver earrings. Lastly as the title says we have founds lots of $$$ this weekend so far also. When we were done counting out this evening, we had found over $50.00 so far for the 2 days. This is picture of our good finds so far, tomorrow when we get home I will post pics of all the stuff for the weekend.Congrats to all that were able to get out and detect this weekend
hh
dave+bobbie
Attachments
Upvote
0

BDoo







