What's new

Reporter Looking for Treasure Hunters

benteitelbaum

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Ben and I'm a producer at HuffPost Live, the video streaming network of the Huffington Post. I'm working on a segment about modern-day treasure hunters, and I was wondering if any of you out there might be interested in joining the conversation. We intend to talk about what inspires people to search for treasure, how the idea of treasure has changed in modern times, and what treasure is still unfound. We're scheduled host our live discussion tomorrow (Wednesday Feb. 4) around 4:45 pm ET, and we could patch you in via webcam. If interested, please email ben.teitelbaum@huffingtonpost.com
 
do you have a Link to this video streaming network for us who
may be interested in watching ? Or is this going to be Private or Paid Viewing ?
 
How much does this gig pay? I can do somersaults or climb trees like a spider monkey on crack. I hear that's popular.
 
FYI, mocking or insults will not end well....
 
here is my deal, I have no interest in doing anything treasure related with the huffington post.Why?....because I actually have read the huffington post and I believe if I find it...I own it and you guys cant redistribute it...nuff said
 
If you have someone who could translate gladly support
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom