What's new

Repunched Mintmark

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
So what do you think? Is this the real McCoy?
 

Attachments

  • 1960d.webp
    1960d.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
What year??
I may have an ID for you,
as to which RPM it is,
I have most of the listings and pictures of the RPMS on Lincoln Cents until 1990.
 
Old Dog said:
What year??
I may have an ID for you,
as to which RPM it is,
I have most of the listings and pictures of the RPMS on Lincoln Cents until 1990.
It's a 1960 large date.
 
enamel7 said:
Old Dog said:
What year??
I may have an ID for you,
as to which RPM it is,
I have most of the listings and pictures of the RPMS on Lincoln Cents until 1990.
It's a 1960 large date.

I replied to your other post of this.
Using Dr James Wiles references
I was able to pinpoint this as a
1960 D LD RPM #26

CONECA lists it as the same with no picture But all the markers for the die stages are listed on line in the Lincoln Cent RPM master list.
Nice coin,
Thanks for sharing
Thom
 
Thanks again Thom. Already put a shortcut on my desktop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom