What's new

Resaca,Ga C.W. finds

johnreb1980

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
684
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Plainville,Ga
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and White's MXT 300
Here are my latest finds from a few short hunts in Resaca. The weather has been great for digging,so I figured I would take advantage of it. Not a bad day for a hunted to death spot, not in my book any way. Jonathon
 

Attachments

  • Finds from 2-1-09 Resaca,Ga edited.webp
    Finds from 2-1-09 Resaca,Ga edited.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 571
  • Finds from Resaca,Ga 2-7 and 2-8-09.webp
    Finds from Resaca,Ga 2-7 and 2-8-09.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 529
Upvote 0
William Muir Finck, "The Overall King", formed the Finck's Company in Detroit in 1900. The slogan "Wears Like A Pigs Nose" came about during a humorous conversation when Finck's sister-in-law remarked that "A pig's nose never wears out." Manufactured in the USA using the same process and materials popularized during the early 1900's.
http://www.puredetroit.com/novelty.html
 
Thanks for the info Mackaydon, we have actually found some overall buttons with a pigs head on it. I have found several like this one also. Jonathon
 
Nice finds...nothing is ever 'hunted out'
 
Drove through Reseca coupla years ago, got out spent an hour hunting, nothing..I was on the main road though, would like to come back again. Maybe later this year
 
GREAT FINDS. YOU HAD A GOOD HUNT. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom