What's new

Rescued a Grand Old Lady last night

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Got 2 $50 bags of pennies last night and the numbers were decent. Found 30 wheats with 1917,1934,1936 being the oldies with the rest being typical Book 2 stuff. But this old gal also came sliding out. I couldn't scan to get the date but its there "1881". Her days of supporting commerce are over and she can spend the rest of her days gracing my Indian Book.
 

Attachments

  • Indian Back.webp
    Indian Back.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 392
  • Indian Front.webp
    Indian Front.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 385
Upvote 0
Nice job with the indian head...

Keep hitting those pennies hard and you will be amazed at what will turn up.


Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Great find, I only found 1, an 1899. :thumbsup:
 
Nice find :thumbsup: , I got my first one a few weeks ago, its an awsome feeling to pull a Indian out of the wild :headbang:
 
I've done over 60 boxes found over 1300 wheats but no Indian, but I found one in a reject tray and when I tried buying the bag I got the good old answer.. No never the less I wasn't happy, but great job on the indian!!!
 
Figured id mention it.......pulled a 1897 from a box the other day......shot through the head =(......sad cause i need that one too...lol >:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom