What's new

Rest In Peace Good Buddy...

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
6,797
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Sadly missed...
 

Attachments

  • AndyDopy.webp
    AndyDopy.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 142
Watched him for over 55 years, RIP Andy...
 
My favorite Tv series ever....I have all the season on dvd. Good classic comedy that didn't need foul language and sex like every series of today has.
 
I recall us 4 kids sittin round the floor watching old Andy,long gone era. God Bless you Andy
 
Ron Howard has given him some of the highest accolades over the years describing how Andy , Don , and the whole cast worked with him to film the show that started it all .

>Don Knotts was a native of my home town .
 
I had the pleasure of seeing the very first episode of Sheriff Andy before his show first started, it was a short skit on one of Danny Thomas's shows, after the show is when they decided to expand it to a TV series........
 
"No Time for Sergeants" is still one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. RIP Sheriff.
 
I had the pleasure of seeing the very first episode of Sheriff Andy before his show first started, it was a short skit on one of Danny Thomas's shows, after the show is when they decided to expand it to a TV series........

Here's a clip from that show . . . Andy at his best.

 
RIP. Enjoyed him as an actor.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom