What's new

Restaurants

don't get to go out to eat often, but when I do, it's to my fave Thai rest. in Cape Girardeau. their sushi is amazing, pad thai & thom ka are my usual fare. but last time I had a yellow curry w/ beef that was worth every penny. usually tho I figure most rest. can't cook as well as me. that's why I like the thai. I can't cook it the same as they do, tho I've tried.
 
I ate at a hibachi grill not long ago (Shogun). The food was average, but it was a neat experience.
 
The Bohemian in Litchfield Ct. Best pizza IMO. For chains, 99 or Outback.
 
DigginThePast said:
The Bohemian in Litchfield Ct. Best pizza IMO. For chains, 99 or Outback.

I thought the board of health closed them down :icon_scratch: Something about the special toppings :dontknow:
 
Tex-Mex. Here in Texas there is a chain called Chuy's (although I think they are now in Alabama Tennessee and Kentucky) that is pretty dang good!
 
Closed down?! No way, its the best I tell ya. Couple of the old biddies in the area don't care for it as its a place for the younger crowd to get together.

Better pizza than anywhere in New Haven!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom