mario2d2
Tenderfoot
So my wife got me a Bounty Hunter IV for Christmas. I figured a good starting place would be two local playgrounds.
So what do you guys do with your finds? Specifically jewelry? I need to do some more reading here how to check what I actually found. Like if it's a gold ring and what k... Etc... I am not certain on the ring. The one dirty nickel is a 2005 Liberty nickel with the seashore theme on the back. The rest I think is nothing major.
It was a great first time and I think I am hooked.
Here are the pics!



So what do you guys do with your finds? Specifically jewelry? I need to do some more reading here how to check what I actually found. Like if it's a gold ring and what k... Etc... I am not certain on the ring. The one dirty nickel is a 2005 Liberty nickel with the seashore theme on the back. The rest I think is nothing major.
It was a great first time and I think I am hooked.
Here are the pics!



Upvote
36



Congrats on the nice hunt. It took me about 14 months to find real gold. A find like that will make this more of an obsession rather than simply a hobby. That detector has almost paid for itself already. Congrats on a great 1st hunt.






