What's new

Retiring..........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep.....retiring from CRH'ing. I have come to a point where I just will not have enough time for the hustle and bustle that it takes to be successful in this hobby. There is something I have started but never finished so I will pursue that and as they say....."git er done"....ha!

I have had alot of fun and learned a tremendous amount of knowledge on the subject of coins along the way.....yet still don't know it all and most likely never will. Oh, let me tell you....I had a ball!!! I really did. Not only have a made alot of friends here in the forum but at many, many banks as well. I appreciate all the support from you folks because ya'll have been great. I mean that sincerely.

I am not leaving TN....just the hobby of CRH'ing. I will still be in here checking on you folks.....I will continue to update the collective totals monthly. I'll will still throw in some jabs here and there as well.

When I stumbled onto the CRH'ing section....never in my wildest dreams thought I would take this hobby and run with it. After I really got going and starting pulling silver I really got into it and thought...this is really fun!! After a while it wasn't so much of the finding silver but the chase became addictive so to speak.

Anyway, I am starting to ramble here so again, I am retired!!! As always, good luck to all of you.
 
Upvote 0
good idea LJ, retire when you're on top! :wink: I'll miss you for many reasons; you know them. nuff said :-[
 
LJ;
You have been my primary inspiration! Like others have said, retiring at the top of your game is a great way to go out. I wish you all the best in finishing up your schooling and pursuing your dreams.
- Grizz
 
Good Luck on your endeavors. I am sure you will be cracking open rolls of halves before you know it...ha
 
Gonna miss reading your posts LJ.

I retired from CR hunting as well but still lurk. Every once in a while I'll stop and get a roll here and there but really don't miss it. I can honestly say that I do have more time to myself and for other things now.

Keep safe and best wishes to ya.

sparkymaster
 
I recommended it to the banner. =)

Not finds... achievements worthy of note... and who has more of those than LJ? She has done a lot for the site and the CRH forum... taking over the totals list, etc.

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
I recommended it to the banner. =)

Not finds... achievements worthy of note... and who has more of those than LJ? She has done a lot for the site and the CRH forum... taking over the totals list, etc.

~Dave
Sorry, I guess I didn't understand the part on the banner that reads " Recent Discoveries By Our Members" to mean stuff people have found.
 
Its a recent discovery to US that she is retiring.

Does that count? ;)

Techincally it says by our member"S". It is plural. So the current banner is BS because most of those were found by only ONE member. At least with LJ... it is discovery to MANY memberS. ;)

I love you you silver_foxie SOB. =)

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Its a recent discovery to US that she is retiring.

Does that count? ;)

Techincally it says by our member"S". It is plural. So the current banner is BS because most of those were found by only ONE member. At least with LJ... it is discovery to MANY memberS. ;)

I love you you silver_foxie SOB. =)

~Dave
Dave, I guess I take that as a copliment. I like to keep things............well........in check.......nah, stirred up....LOL
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Wow Just got back from vacation and ....WOW.... LJ Retiring....... WOW........

After reading through all the responces, it is clear that you are truly loved here and not just because your gorgeous... But because your Nice, Smart, Friendly, Kind, Funny and Well. you know.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing all your great finds. And to think you have only been at it for a short time.

I am sure you will be successful in your Business education Because you showed great determination in your CRH activity and being activity involved on this site. You certainly have what every successfull person has.... Ambition.

I often wondered if your posts were some sort of prelude to a book on CRH'g.

If you packaged all of them in a book it would probably sell very well.

Maybe that's why your going to finish the business degree huh...hmmmmm.

I for one have read through most of your posts and find them very entertaining. And with all the photo's of your finds wow It's quite a documentary.

I could go on and on............. You are an inspiration. Good luck to you.

Mojo
 
Well all I have to say is the very best of luck to you LJ! I don't post here too much anymore, but I just had to post to this thread.
You are one of the sweetest people I've known, and you are a treasure yourself!

Good luck to whatever else you are getting into!
scott
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom