Return to game!

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi my friends!:hello:
did not post my finds for six months ..I no new fields ,and I always return to the same places ... too tired from last field trips .. knees and ankles shattered .. too time hunting and climate of my country very strong ..... here are only the results of my last two hunting .... a seiseno coin the 17th century coined in barcelona,Bronze spearhead, bells and a modern ring with nice design 18k and 20g = 0.70548oz

Greetings!

DSC_1707.jpg DSC_1701.jpg DSC_1709.jpg DSC_1713.jpg DSC_1722.jpg DSC_1715.jpg DSC_1718.jpg DSC_2052.jpg

Upvote 13
OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you're back H! You surely been missed! Like the spear/arrow haed, same question as Cru. Can it be bronze age? Don't know if there was colonisation in your area? Anyways, good to read from you again! :occasion14:

very many settlements of the Bronze Age ... recently excavated city of the Bronze Age 2500 BC ... is called the "La Bastida" is one Bronze age town of the area, but I only sporadic findings that have already been excavated for years and with and prohibited for metal detectors.

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to see you posting again H! :occasion14:
I love the look of this old bell ... I found one similar to yours a few years ago and was told it may be a candle snuffer? :dontknow:

Great finds my friend, keep them coming!

Dave
Hi ANTIQUARIAN !! :hello:
the are usually much smaller .. your bell maybe hung his bell some horse ..... but mine predates the 17th century .. I know them very well ... many types.:thumbsup:

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Howdy, Hispan! :icon_thumright: (If you see this greeting, as I'm several months late finding your post, lol.)

:hello2: Very interesting finds & hope you again return to forum now that it's November! :hello2: Andi

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much ! I was ..... on the beach taking drinking me a Mojito with a pretty girl and I remembered my friends treasure hunting then leave everything and return to the game ....:laughing7:
Now that is dedication. Congrats on some fantastic finds and welcome back to "The Game".
ZDD

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Mate.:thumbsup: Hurry up back we miss your great finds, and posts.8-)

SS

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you are back on H. If I could dig where you are, I'd return to the same fields too. I like that ring! HH, Q.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread