What's new

Return to REALE ridge!!!

fishstick

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
3,341
Reaction score
12,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, went back to the new homesite where I found the reale over the weekend to hunt the other side of the top. WOW I can't believe what all turned up!! Only two coins the first hunt and pulled 6 today. 3 largies(54'&two47's) a 1865 two center which was rite on top the ground, and 2 seated dimes, 1853 and a 1876 SWEET!!!!! Also got a token and some kind of dog tag token.. I took a group shot of the two hunts, I think there is alot more since it's in corn stubble rite now. THANX for the look and HH.....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160203_190911624_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160203_190911624_HDR.webp
    491.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_20160203_190944250_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160203_190944250_HDR.webp
    475.8 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20160203_191026023_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160203_191026023_HDR.webp
    363.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_20160203_192000939.webp
    IMG_20160203_192000939.webp
    667.2 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_20160203_192255656.webp
    IMG_20160203_192255656.webp
    532.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20160203_192341225_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160203_192341225_HDR.webp
    438.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20160203_192419076.webp
    IMG_20160203_192419076.webp
    502.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20160203_192448482.webp
    IMG_20160203_192448482.webp
    595.2 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_20160203_192514794.webp
    IMG_20160203_192514794.webp
    667.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_20160203_192722930.webp
    IMG_20160203_192722930.webp
    294.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20160203_200139575.webp
    IMG_20160203_200139575.webp
    427.5 KB · Views: 199
Upvote 44
Congratualtions on the Fantastic hunt! Put a small coil on that machine and get into the corn stubble! :occasion14:
 
That is awesome you gotta be pumped theres got to be lots more one day Ill find a hot spot like that Nice
 
Wow ... Awesome finds there Fish. I found my first 2 center last weekend, thanks for sharing[emoji106]
 
Wow ... Awesome finds there Fish. I found my first 2 center last weekend, thanks for sharing[emoji106]

This is my second 2 center but the first one was roached. I was happy this one had as much detail as it did, that's the down side of field huntin , DAMN FETILIZER!!!!!! congratz on your 1st...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom