What's new

Return to REALE ridge!!!

fishstick

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
3,341
Reaction score
12,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, went back to the new homesite where I found the reale over the weekend to hunt the other side of the top. WOW I can't believe what all turned up!! Only two coins the first hunt and pulled 6 today. 3 largies(54'&two47's) a 1865 two center which was rite on top the ground, and 2 seated dimes, 1853 and a 1876 SWEET!!!!! Also got a token and some kind of dog tag token.. I took a group shot of the two hunts, I think there is alot more since it's in corn stubble rite now. THANX for the look and HH.....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160203_190911624_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160203_190911624_HDR.webp
    491.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_20160203_190944250_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160203_190944250_HDR.webp
    475.8 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20160203_191026023_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160203_191026023_HDR.webp
    363.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_20160203_192000939.webp
    IMG_20160203_192000939.webp
    667.2 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_20160203_192255656.webp
    IMG_20160203_192255656.webp
    532.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20160203_192341225_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160203_192341225_HDR.webp
    438.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20160203_192419076.webp
    IMG_20160203_192419076.webp
    502.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20160203_192448482.webp
    IMG_20160203_192448482.webp
    595.2 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_20160203_192514794.webp
    IMG_20160203_192514794.webp
    667.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_20160203_192722930.webp
    IMG_20160203_192722930.webp
    294.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20160203_200139575.webp
    IMG_20160203_200139575.webp
    427.5 KB · Views: 199
Upvote 44
Sweet. Home run
 
Last edited:
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice digs those seated dimes are great. I've got a bunch of oldies but no seated !

Hh gl.
 
Hey all, went back to the new homesite where I found the reale over the weekend to hunt the other side of the top. WOW I can't believe what all turned up!! Only two coins the first hunt and pulled 6 today. 3 largies(54'&two47's) a 1865 two center which was rite on top the ground, and 2 seated dimes, 1853 and a 1876 SWEET!!!!! Also got a token and some kind of dog tag token.. I took a group shot of the two hunts, I think there is alot more since it's in corn stubble rite now. THANX for the look and HH.....

Sweet honey hole smell the nectar[emoji106]
 
Really well done, wow, I am a coin guy, and you got a whole hand full of good ones. Congrats!
 
Wow, that was a couple of nice hunts. Great old coins.
 
You're on a good site. Enjoy it while it lasts!
 
Congrats! Looks like a great site! What didn't you find? I gained a new permission site yesterday and pulled an indian. Nothing compared to those two seated! And three large cents and a 2 cent piece to boot! I read your thread last week. Awesome! I also found a half real here in Indiana. There must be more around. I wish you continued success. Good Hunting!
 
Last edited:
Congrats! Looks like a great site! What didn't you find? I gained a new permission site yesterday and pulled an indian. Nothing compared to those two seated! And three large cents and a 2 cent piece to boot! I read your thread last week. Awesome! I also found a half real here in Indiana. There must be more around. I wish you continued success. Good Hunting!

Thank ya sir. Gettin permission nowadays is a win in it's self, from the bad apples and tv shows. That's why I prefer field huntin, it's alot easier to get the go ahead. A few of my buddies found two 1830's 8 reales a couple years back and I've been waitin on mine so spanish silver is DIFF here. This site sure has blessed me more than alot of others. BTW congratz on your injun!
 
Wow congratulations that sure is a good spot that you have found
 
Does anyone have any info on the dog tag piece, where they actually on dogs? It has W.Smith from west Lafayette, Ind. on it.
 
Fish that's a killer site bro! Keep at it
 
Great hunt! The '76 seated is crisp! Beautiful 2 cent. The tag is pretty darn interesting. Love it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom