What's new

Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

I finally got the audio straightened out....Here is a recap of some of our hunts on one of the most challenging beaches that I have ever hunted....Thanks again to all the guys that let me use the pictures of their finds in the making of this video.....I had a blast hunting and filming this one.....HH....Brian

 
Upvote 0
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Great Video Brian, Only on the Jersey Shores.........
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

I'm a rookie and that beach opening up gave me a taste. Three rings and a bunch of silver. I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doin' my Nor'easter dance!!

As always, great video!!!!!
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Nice recoveries from a really crapped up beach :icon_thumright: Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Great finds Brian and a great video also. You
did a nice job on this one also. Thanks
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

If you look me up on CRABS of Wilmington NC , You will see that I have had this same luck, If they would just stop the Beach replenish ''crap'' We could find alot more of the past :headbang:.Awesome video, I watch em all ;D.
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Nice video and finds, Brian. Hope to see you here at the beach.
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Great Video! Really enjoyed it! Great finds by you and your crew! Hope the vault opens up for you guys soon. Thanks for sharing!
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Brian,

Loved the video. Those old signet gold rings are so cool and I really liked the Atlantic City tag for the stroller chair. :thumbsup:

Jim
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

brain, great vid. do people still swim there in the summer, with all that crap in there?
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Awesome video. Thank your lucky stars you live so close to the beach...

Beach replentishment= summer tourists!
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

That's a challenging beach to hunt. The beach has earned another name, Octopus beach for the huge chunk of concrete with rebar tentacles reaching out in all directions. Lately it looks like Octy has had babies. Rebar laden concrete chunks all over the place. The rebar and broken metal pipes will blast your headset right off, but then out pops the silver, and the bling. So a worth while challenge.
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Surfdigger, I love your videos :headbang:

As always they are interesting, informative, educational, and well narrated :hello2:

Great finds, too :icon_thumleft:

I particularly like that 14K signet ring , the 1916 Barber dime, the cameo ring, ...well..I like ALL the finds! :icon_thumright:

Wish I could get down there to hunt.

Lorraine
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

Great Video, very professionally done. Oh yeah...NICE finds as well. What a thrill to hunt a beach like that.

Chuck
 
Re: Return to the "Rust Jungle" Boardwalk Empire Treasures....(Video)

I'm not sure which was more beautiful, the finds or the music.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom