What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Returned to family...

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a update on the name bracelet I found and posted yesterday. After some research me and my wife Sam found out the exact owner who would’ve lost it roughy 80 years ago when she was a child. She was 88 and passed away just last September. We managed to contact her daughter who was so overjoyed on hearing what we found. We arranged a meeting and returned it to the family today. She plans on making a special shadow box to display it proudly in her home.! [emoji16][emoji106]

A decent hunt...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1610917930.915867.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1610917941.369296.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1610917953.180694.webp
 
That’s great you were able to return it. I know it means a lot to the family.
 
Very well done on homing a relic. Sure is better when there is appreciation of it on the family's end!

H.M. for sure.
 
Thanks everyone. I just realized now I got my first official honorable mention on here! 🤩 [emoji106]
 
Well done and congratulations on the HM!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom