What's new

Returned!

Digginmichigan

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a huge list of reasons why I love metal detecting. But, being able to return something to someone who lost it.....it's definitely up there. This nice young man lost his ring more than 5 years ago playing soccer at a local park. I later learned that some mighty good detectorists have searched for this ring. I was just lucky to stumble across it.

I was hoping that it would not be difficult getting a hold of the owner like my previous returns. Fortunately, It didn't take me long from find to reuniting it to its owner. #awesome ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474936993.372921.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474937008.054439.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474937021.152891.webp
 
Well done on the return!
 
That is awesome! Sweet ring and return
Congratulations on the Honorable Mention!!
 
Awesome.. I like reading posts like this one. WTG Hope karma comes your way. :icon_thumright:
 
Congratulations on a job well done!!
 
WTG! :hello2: Nice job!

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom