What's new

Returning to T-net

GMJG

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dayton Nv
Detector(s) used
Ace 400
Hi all!! I was on T-net back in 1999 and enjoyed it a lot. Was living in Tucson Az. Have since moved to Dayton Nv. I have not seen may people here in Nv detecting? Would like to find others here in the Dayton Nv. area to hunt with. Merry Christmas.
 
Welcome back! No one can stay away for too long. Cheers and Merry XMAS
 
Thanks. Looking to hunt in NV. T-Net has always been a good place to get Help!! and information.
 
Welcome back! Dang, everything and everyone here has changed since 1999. I was here under a different name then. Different folks, same arguments, LOL. Good luck finding hunting partners in your area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom