What's new

Rev war British sword belt plate?

Relicboy2257

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
73
Reaction score
223
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Whites Dfx,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webp, I found this last month in South NJ, is it a rev war British Sword belt plate?image.webp
 
It could very easily be. These lion head types are a lot like the snake buckles. They were made over a very long time. A solid cast brass one like the one you have looks like the older type. Congrats.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the help, sorry for the side ways pictures I’m still getting the hang of posting pictures, I just joined this website today.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome, and I think you'll like it.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard ATProBro! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Jersey for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved from Metal Detecting over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
English imported blockade buckle mid 1800’s I’d say
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom