What's new

Rev. War Button?

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, this one is for the button experts. I found this today at a site where Rev. War era relics have been found. It is pewter and as you can see marked. I cannot find any regimental markings but know that there are military pictoral buttons...any ideas? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 10 Apr 09 003.webp
    10 Apr 09 003.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 296
  • 10 Apr 09 003.webp
    10 Apr 09 003.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 280
Just for info, the Rev War button collector that I am acquainted with, sprays his pewter buttons that are in danger of flaking away to stubs with a matte Lacquer.


Don
 
Upvote 0
An old American adage. "If that don't work, get a bigger hammer". I think you know what I'm getting at. :D Monty
 
Upvote 0
hi romoe-1,

nice one of a kind button sir. i hope someone is able to id the regiment. go get more now. :thumbsup:

henry
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
568

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom