Review of the new DEUS 11" Coil + Holiday Promotions!

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get $100 towards any XP Accessories listed below when you purchase an XP DEUS Metal Detector with your choice of either the WS4 or WS5 headphones from an authorized dealer between October 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014.

11" DD Coil Review:
http://xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/blog/xp-deus-11-round-waterproof-dd-search-coil-field-test/

Holiday_Promotions_2-Slides-Banner.gif
Holiday Promotions:
#1) Get $100 towards any XP Accessories listed below when you purchase an XP DEUS Metal Detector with your choice of either the WS4 or WS5 headphones from an authorized dealer between October 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014.

#2) Get $50 towards any XP Accessories listed below when you purchase the XP 11” DEUS Round Coil as an accessory from an authorized dealer between October 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014.

Attachments

• Holiday_Promotions_4-Slides-Banner.gif
    Holiday_Promotions_4-Slides-Banner.gif
    48 KB · Views: 150

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats my next coil the 13 kinda big for where I bring it the 9" good size but 2" might just be the ticket

ShOwStOpp3r

Sep 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow just read that article about the 11" i got a feeling thats gonna be the go to coil over the 9"...assuming they told the truth

the Deus looks like a great detector,,i bet you can swing that thing ALL day without fatigue,,,,Minelab should take note,,ultra light weight detectors are very desirable,mesh your technology into a Deus size weight and you have a killer new flagship model in your future...i know if i worked for minelab id take a serious look at what Deus did and attempt to replicate some of the features...

ShOwStOpp3r

Sep 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone have this coil yet? just curious how it compares,,be neat to see some YouTube video's of the coil in a comparison test vs the 9"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions