Revolutionary war era relics with some whatzits - POWDER FLASK????

GWWJR

Jul 4, 2004
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many pictures. I posted the button of the No Stamp Act yesterday. Here are some pics of the stuff I found at the same site. Some could be military. The site was abandoned by 1779 so I am told. It was nice to get out this time of year although it was very hot and dry. The field where the home site is will be under pavement soon as a development is going in. I could not resist swinging for a few days before it is gone forever. I think I found a homemade powder flask. Also maybe a part of a two piece buckle. Maybe a shoulder buckle as well...military? I don't know. I found allot of buttons, buckles and odds and ends.

The whole lot of stuff together:
[im

The possible flask: (it is copper and obviously hollow with a solder seam on one side, the same side where the flap that covers the end is - I cant think of what else it could be)

So, I hope you enjoy. I sure had fun out there! Maybe I can get back once more before its all gone? HH, Gary

;D Great finds GWWJR,SOOOO >:(bad the pavements going down.You got to know that the dirt is full of other good finds that will be lost forever.I sure would be out there every day untill its covered over.Hope you get all you can befor its to late.Thanks for the share.-HH-JARMAN

Upvote 0
hey man that is some really nice stuff. i like to find those calonial relics i'd be out there hammering on it all i could cause when its gone thats all. anyway keep it up and HH, wendell.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back