willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2016 #1 Found this rhyolite point yesterday. our soil is really bad on some of the rhyolite points. sometimes when they dry they will further crumble on outside layer. Attachments 100_4890.webp 853.3 KB · Views: 144 Upvote 0
Found this rhyolite point yesterday. our soil is really bad on some of the rhyolite points. sometimes when they dry they will further crumble on outside layer.
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2016 #2 Much longer and you wouldn't be able to tell it was an artifact. Good save.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2016 #3 I agree with welsbury, that's a good save.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2016 #4 I find that stuff here to in the creeks. Guess I will have to look a little bit harder at them for now on. Nice one
I find that stuff here to in the creeks. Guess I will have to look a little bit harder at them for now on. Nice one
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2016 #5 wow very good eye you have i think i would of missed it.thanks for sharing