What's new

Rice Plantation 8/25/12 find

corben1120

Jr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summerville, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/ ACE 350/ Super Sniper/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this item, im not sure it is is a coin or what but it has the initials C G with a B below it. I also found a spoon with some initials on it, I would appreciate any help in identifying these items
 

Attachments

  • photo(16).webp
    photo(16).webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 118
  • photo(17).webp
    photo(17).webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 99
  • photo(18).webp
    photo(18).webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 106
  • photo(19).webp
    photo(19).webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 118
Looks like a standard lead seal, you find them on meters
Brady
 
Upvote 0
You might want to look at some of these lead seals. UK Finds Database - - - UKDFD

The seals are from the UK, but will give you an idea of the various types of bag, bale, sag, etc. lead seals. Neat find :) Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom