Riding the storm out!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks CG! It's making landfall at Beaufort right now. We haven't totally lost power at this time. Hopefully I won't to use the generator.

Wishing everyone in the path of Arthur to stay safe. I've been through so many hurricanes, I don't trust any of em. I've seen the damage from Katrina right before my eyes, & others that did more damage at my property.

Yep, Def REO Speed Wagon

Wishing everyone in the path of Arthur to stay safe. I've been through so many hurricanes, I don't trust any of em. I've seen the damage from Katrina right before my eyes, & others that did more damage at my property.

I lived in Florida for 10 years and went through a few hurricanes. I remember 2004 very well, back to back storms.

Make the best of it and I hope you get some fun and a few new finds from it! I wouldn't want to be in a hurricane but I wouldn't mind checking the beach out afterwards. :D

Yes be Safe.... with that said Quit Riot good band also in the early 80's.

I was working MEPS in 2006, 4;00 am as Katrina was making land fall.... I never seen a Sgt Major run that fast........

Hope all is well there. It should be heading up this way and just miss us to the east. We've already had nasty weather come at us from the SW, they mentioned 80 mph gusts which has nothing to do with Arthur, hail and tornado warnings!
They held July 4th celebrations yesterday the 3rd to avoid it.
Stay safe all!

Living in N.J. we get our share. We are far enough inland to miss the flooding, but have to worry about the big trees coming down. Hopefully not on the house. Stay safe.

Yes be Safe.... with that said Quit Riot good band also in the early 80's.

I hope ya all on the East coast came through ok... I now see there's a lot of power outages.

When I saw the title I immediately went back to my old rock band days (drummer). REO's "Riding the Storm Out" and Quiet Riot's "Bang Your Head" were songs we played.

Everything is good here guys. Normally, one that close would have beat us up pretty bad. Power went out last night for only a few mins. and the only damage is tree leaves and small branches covering my yard. Anyways, thanks guys and happy 4th!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back