What's new

Ring #105 - Triton Tungsten Carbide

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
EDIT: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
Very nice ring find! Congratulations.
 
images4KWR757P.webp
 
Spent the day with my son, MDing a couple of parks in a nearby city. Pretty much a bust, except at the skate park. Lots of quarters (about $5 total each in change) and found this very nice Triton Tungsten Carbide. I didn't realize that "Triton" is a rather pricey brand. I figured all Tungsten Carbides were only about $20. Boy was I wrong, they're between $100 and $300. Lovely find!]

The same thing happened to me. I found a tungsten ring. I'm thinking 20-30 bucks. The ring had a name inside so I found it online. It's made by Lashbrook a famous designer. They sell it for 387 dollars. It turns out to be ceramic and tungsten. I'd never pay that but someone did.
TCR8422 STONE-POLISH - Lashbrook
 
Congrats on the nice hunt. That ring is a real cool find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom