What's new

I Fought The Lake, And The Lake Won!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,898
Reaction score
47,532
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful day in Tahoe for some water detecting! As usual after the 4th, all the detectorists must've been at it before I got there.
I thought I had a winner, but no such luck!

IMG_1717.webp
IMG_1718.webp
IMG_1719.webp


The rings are stainless steel and tungsten carbide.
IMG_1720.webp


Oh well, got to get back at it!
 
Upvote 25
That’s still a rewarding hunt.
Congratulations on your great achievement..
That’s a beautiful place and I’m sure there’s some more items waiting for you..
Good Luck.
 
I would say you had a good day. What machine did you use ?
 
I see some RINGS!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom